We all know that the approaching holiday season will be unlike any other, just like things have been very different over the last few months, when we have all been feeling the weight of events on our shoulders.
We all need some freedom and to spend some quiet time with our loved ones and be among others, while still respecting the rules that have imposed.
For this reason, here at Residenza del Golfo, we have simplified how we do things, starting from how to book, to make everything simpler and safer.
- For the holiday season, we have changed our cancellation policy, and you will now be able to cancel without charge up to three days before your arrival date and five days in the high season. We have also reduced the charge for late cancellation to the cost of the first night only.
- We have also made booking easier: simply go to our website www.laresidenzadelgolfo.it, enter your dates and choose the apartment that’s right for you. No payment will be required on booking. Simply guarantee your booking by entering your credit card details. This will only be charged in the case of late cancellation
- You will receive confirmation of your booking and you will be able to complete the Italian legal requirements for the registration of guests, so you don’t have to do this at reception on your arrival.
- If you wish to pay for your stay with the credit card you entered as a guarantee, please inform reception when you get your key. Our staff will deal with your request and deliver a receipt for you to sign and the receipt for your stay.
- If you wish to pay for your stay in a different way, our reception staff can make those arrangements for you. Remember, only one person is allowed at reception at a time, and the wearing of a mask is mandatory.
- On departure, remove the rubbish from your apartment and simply leave the key in the door. Let us know if you were satisfied with our services by completing a review.
Cleaning and safety:
- After each departure, all rooms and furnishings, including curtains, mattresses and pillows in the apartments, will be sanitized by the specialist company Novalux using ozone equipment.
- After each departure, the interior of the apartments and related outdoor areas will be cleaned and sanitized by Novalux using special chlorinated or ethyl-based products.
- Our reception staff and Novalux are trained according to national health and safety procedures and work in complete safety using disposable gloves and masks.
- The bathroom and bed linen you will find on your arrival has been washed and sanitized using special chlorinated products and individually packaged by the La Rosa di Scarlino laundry.
- The air conditioning system is sanitized using special products inside the apartments after each change of occupants.
- The shared outdoor areas are sanitized and cleaned twice a day by our staff using chlorinated or ethyl-based products.
- The rooms and furnishings in the reception area are sanitized and cleaned twice a day with ozone equipment and using chlorinated or ethyl-based products.
- The bicycles provided to guests are sanitized twice a day by our staff with using special chlorinated or ethyl-based products.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests at the entrance to the reception area.
- All the apartments are separate from one another and all the external areas, such as furnished porch, garden or terrace, are clearly marked for the sole use of the occupants during their stay.
- In your apartment you will find two complimentary masks for each guest to use.
- Complimentary toiletries such as shampoo and shower gel have been replaced by a convenient sealed dispenser inside the shower. The dispenser is cleaned and sanitized after each change of occupants.
- A bottle of antibacterial handwash can be found in the bathroom, which will be replaced after each change of occupants.
- The access route to the beach, which continues to Follonica, is directed through a specific gate.
- Dishes are washed with special products in the dishwasher at each change of guests.
We wish everyone a peaceful stay and see you soon.